Equipment Use of Peanut Cleaning and Shelling Machine
GG-3500 Peanut sheller is an environmental protection model. Peanut is transported to shelling system by the wind transport device after removing the stones, debris, iron and other heavy debris and debris and dust by imperities removing system. The peanut shelling machine is unique in design, with three-roller shelling; two sets of shelled pattern bars with different shapes; grading and sorting screen; equipped with a spring flap door that can discharge pods. Widely used in different size and different wet and dry peanuts, high efficiency of shelling, less mixed with kernels, low crushing rate, etc., suitable for indoor installation and industrial operations.
Working Principle of Groundnut Cleaning and Shelling Machine
Groundnut shelling machine consists of a impurities removing system and a shelling system.
The impurities removing system consists of an electric motor, a feed hopper, a sorting screen, a crankshaft, a suction fan, and an air transport device. Contaminated peanut flows into the sorting screen from the feed hopper, and the debris and dust of the mixed peanut are sucked out of the machine under the action of the crankshaft and the suction fan. The heavy debris is sorted through a sorting screen, and is discharged from the screen surface to the outflow port. After removing the mixed peanuts, the screen surface passes through the discharge port and flows into the air transport device, and is transported to the hopper of the shelling system.
The shelling system consists of an electric motor, feed hopper, shelling mechanism, grading and sorting screen, crankshaft, suction fan, A transporter and B transporter. The peanuts in the feeding hopper flow into the corresponding shelling mechanism, and the peeling of the peanuts is achieved through the repeated efforts of the pattern bar and cage grid. The husked mixture enters a sizing and sorting screen. Under the action of the crankshaft and the suction fan, the peanut shell is discharged through a suction fan; the peanut kernels are discharged from the sifting surface to the row of kernels in the grading and sorting screen to be loaded into the sack. Unpeeled large and small peanuts are sorted along the sieving screen surface. After the grading area, the large and small peanuts are automatically separated; the separated large and small peanuts respectively flow into the corresponding A transporter and B transporter. Material devices are transported to their respective husking mechanisms for secondary hull cleaning to achieve complete shelling.
Install and Debugging for Peanut Cleaning and Shelling Machine
A Installation requirements
1. The peanut sheller is mounted on a smooth surface, and is reliably fixed, the ground wire should be connected to deep buried. Install supporting environmental protection facilities as shown in the attached drawing.
2. Install the motor and triangle tape as required, and adjust the elasticity of the triangular tape. Install and fix the safety guards.
3. After the installation is completed, the transmission parts should be flexible and free of jamming.
4. Select the site and orientation suitable for work and fixedly connect the shell pipeline.
5. Each motor should be installed with a separate knife, power line installation is reasonable, safe, good insulation.
1. Make sure that the direction of rotation of each motor is the same as the direction of the indication, and then start it independently according to the start sequence of the first method of Operation Method. After 5 minutes of empty operation, there is no abnormal situation before work can be carried out.
2. Prepare the processed material, view the peanut varieties and peanut size, adjust proper cage processing can ensure that the broken rate of peanuts is low, otherwise the broken rate increases.
3. First take a small amount of peanut fruit with a peanut peeler to test stripping, check the various conditions, determine the choice of cage is correct. If the peanuts and peanut kernel are mixed together at the row of kernels in the shelling system, the swinging rods at the end of the rows should be properly increased.